- 1: Home
- 2: Mission Statement
- 3: TEA PARTY PATRIOTS SAINT CLOUD FL.
- 4: PENDING LEGISLATION or NEW FEDERAL SCHEMES and TAKE OVERS
- 5: Contact your Congressman/women here both Fed. & State levels
- 6: OUR FRIENDS AND AFFILIATED WEBSITES
- 7: Was Allen West Robbed?
- 8: Lesson in American Economic History
- 9: Congressional Voting Record's States A - D
- 10: Congressional Voting Records States F - K
- 11: Congressional Voting Records States L - M
- 12: Congressional Voting Record's States N - O
- 13: Congressional Voting Record's States P - U
- 14: Congressional Voting Records States V - W
Current page is 15: Historical Documents
- 16: All Story boards
- 18: SECOND AMENDMENT
- 19: Terrorists Rule
- 21: Attention, Catholics:
Act For America
June 10, 2013
DHS, IRS, CAIR,
Today we bring you two different articles that have a common theme.
The story then lists the various "key words," and here's what's revealing. You'll find "militia" but not "jihad." In fact, you won't find any "key word" that links specifically to radical Islam.
In 2011, the IRS stripped CAIR of this non-profit status for failing to file non-profit tax returns for years. Yet the IRS restored CAIR's status despite the fact that CAIR still has not filed all the information required for previous years!
Do these two stories suggest a pattern to you?
MUSLIM ACCUSED OF BEHEADING 2 CHRISTIANS IN U.S.
Torture, persecution of faithful no longer reserved for Islamic nations
Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.
To save America's future, we must first Free the People.
Join the FreedomWorks family in Salt Lake City, Utah - outdoors, under the stars - as we prepare to do exactly that. Free the People 2013 is an event celebrating the American entrepreneur - be it the legislative entrepreneur who pushes back against the political elite, the commercial entrepreneur who creates prosperity and jobs, or the social entrepreneur who solves problems at the local level through peaceful cooperation.
The event will take place Friday, July 5th from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM at the USANA Amphitheater in Salt Lake City, Utah.